Notice for shareholders of MS Waryński Development S.A.
Dematerialisation of shares of Waryński S.A. Holding Group
Dear Sirs and Madams,
due to the entry into force of the Act of 30 August 2019 amending the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships and certain other Acts (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1798) on 20 September 2019, we hereby inform that an obligation of dematerialisation of company shares will be introduced as of 1 January 2021, which means that the printed form of the shares will be replaced with the electronic record in the register of shareholders maintained by the authorised entity.
The Company Shareholders are obliged to submit share documents by 31 December 2020 at the latest.
This means that as of 1 January 2021 shares will not have the form a physical document and all of them will assume the form of an electronic record.
Therefore, Waryński S.A. Holding Group will inform the Shareholders about further steps related to the dematerialisation of shares.
Information clause for the Shareholders of Waryński S.A. Holding Group and Proxies of the Shareholders
Pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we hereby inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Waryński S.A. Holding Group with its registered office in (01-248) Warsaw, at ul. Jana Kazimierza 3, for which the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Division, maintains a register under KRS no. 0000099611, NIP: 527-020-60-85, REGON: 012052252, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”.
- The data protection officer is Mikołaj Tomaszewski, email:, firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 535202570
- Your personal data, i.e. surname and first name, phone number, address, PESEL, document series and number will be processed for the purposes of exercising the rights or fulfilling the obligation arising from the provisions specified in the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1577, as amended), in particular Article 341(1), Article 362(1) item 8, Article 406, Article 407 of said Code, in the Articles of Association and pursuant to Article 6(1) c and f of the GDPR.
- The Controller makes all effort to protect personal data against unauthorised third party access thereto and in this regard the Controller applies organisational and technical measures at a high level. The Controller does not make personal data available to any unauthorised recipients in accordance with the mandatory laws applicable in this regard. The Controller may entrust another entity by way of an agreement concluded in writing with personal data processing on behalf of the Controller. Data may be made available only to entities that are authorised for receiving them under the mandatory laws.
- The Controller makes all effort that your personal data are processed in an adequate manner and for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. With that in mind, the Controller stores your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or, if necessary, for demonstrating compliance with the applicable law.
- You have the right to demand access to personal data, to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability, as well as right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- We hereby inform that you have the right to lodge a complaint for data processing with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- We hereby inform that your personal data will be received by authorised persons employed by the Controller, entities providing Controller management services, accounting services, entities providing IT system servicing and maintenance services, supporting marketing actions and carrying out audits.
- We hereby inform that your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
- We hereby inform that your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including they will not be used for profiling.
If you want to obtain additional information about the principles of personal data processing and protection at the Controller’s and if you want to contact the data protection officer, please send a message to the above address or to the following email address: email@example.com